Thursday, April 14, 2011

Heir to the Empire: 20th Anniversary Edition Preview: Annotation #5 from Star Wars Books on Facebook



In the latest annotation released from the HttE 20th Anniversary Edition, Timothy Zahn gives a shout out to fellow Star Wars Expanded Universe authors Michael Stackpole and Aaron Allston.  Everyone loves the Rogues unless you are flying against them. 

"Rogue Squadron was half convenience and half a throwaway line -- a unit I could move around wherever I needed it, with Wedge in command because anyone who can survive three Star Wars movies is welcome in my book any day. I would never in my wildest dreams have guessed how well and how far Mike Stackpole and, later, Aaron Allston would run with the whole idea." -- TZ

LINKS TO ANNOTATIONS: NUMBER 1 , NUMBER 2, NUMBER 3 , NUMBER 4 .
SOURCE: STAR WARS BOOKS ON FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment