Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Announcement: Rebels Report: The Star Wars Rebels Podcast: The Official Podcast of LightsaberRattling.com and RebelsReport.com

Temporary Artwork

I am happy to announce that I (Pete) will be starting and co-hosting my first podcast.  My co-host will be none other than Andy (@CanadianFanboy) one of the talents behind the @R2in22 Podcast, a great guy and great Star Wars fan.

The show will premiere before Rebels airs and leading up to Rebels' premiere we will feature news coverage and hopefully some interesting interviews.  Once Rebels premiers in the Fall of 2014 the show will feature news, interviews and a review of each weeks episode.

I hope you enjoy the show once we get it up and running and I look forward to hearing from you.

Follow us on:


No comments:

Post a Comment