Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Star Wars: The Clone Wars: To Catch A Jedi Preview Clip #1: Tarkin and the Jedi Council




Tarkin being a total Moff, Anakin brooding in the corner and Yoda believing Ahsoka is guilty? The Clone Wars is ratcheting up the intensity again in the second to last episode of the season. "To Catch A Jedi" airs this Saturday on the Cartoon Network.

Just my two cents, but I think Yoda is questioning Anakin's faith in his padawan in a very Yoda fashion.  My bet is the next thing that happens after this clip is that Anakin is assigned or asks to go after Ahsoka and help prove her innocence.

I gotta say I love the Plo Koon has Ahsoka's back.  In my head Ahsoka is Punky Brewster and Plo is Henry Warnimont.  I blame the '80s.



For a high-quality version of the trailer visit CartoonNetwork.com


SOURCE: Youtube

1 comment: