Monday, June 13, 2011

Announcement: Now contributing to The Star Wars Report


I am proud to announce that I have joined the staff over at The Star Wars Report (http://www.starwarsreport.com/). 

What does this mean?  Well the folks behind the Star Wars Report, Riley, Bethany, and Mark have revamped their podcast, formerly The Bothan Report ( at Solosound.net) and re-branded it The Star Wars Report.  In addition to the podcast they have started a new website/blog.  In addition to themselves they are bringing additional voices from fandom to their site.  Aaron Goins has has already made his debut with a report from Star Wars Weekends

What will I be doing on The Star Wars report website?  I will be contributing a weekly news article covering The Clone Wars television series and its related material.  I will also potentially be from time to time contributing other features. 

What does this mean for Lightsaber Rattling?  Have no fear loyal readers, this site isn't going anywhere anytime soon.  I will still be providing regular news and commentary on all things Star Wars and will continue daily coverage of the Clone Wars news.  I will also continue my reviews of TCW episodes next season.

For now check out my first Weekly Clone Wars roundup at The Star Wars Report

No comments:

Post a Comment