Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lightsaber Rattling: Social Media Update (Facebook, Twitter, & Forums)


I thought I would take a minute to say thank you to all the readers for making my little blog an overwhelming success from my perspective, and to let you know where you can find and interact with me in different social media forms.

Lightsaber Rattling has an official Facebook page.  We are up 96 likes and I would love to get that number over 100 soon.  If you haven't liked us yet please do and stop by and leave a comment. 

I am also fairly active on Twitter, I usually Tweet (@Pete_Morrison) links to articles as well as engage in #Starwars and #SWEU discussions.  I generally Tweet about Star Wars, but watch out for some sports related tweets and occasionally other topics, but generally you want see me tweeting about standing in line waiting to buy laundry detergent. I am up to 229 followers an would love to see that number get over 250 soon. 

I have over the years posted on the Starwars.com Message Boards.  Some of us Internet veterans still like the message board format as a way of interacting.  Call us old, but at least we have evolved away from the AOL chat rooms....With the official site message boards shutting down, I have very happily migrated to the EUCantina.net Forums. This is a message board run by my friends and fellow Star Wars fans over at EUCantina. There is a strong core group of members there as well as a large group of new members joining and even some VIPs.  You should head over and give the great looking new message board design a look, pull up a chair and join the conversation.  Look for me posting as LightsaberRattling so that any fans of the site will be able to easily find me on there. 

Lightsaber Rattling Social Media Links:

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

EUCANTINA.NET FORUMS

No comments:

Post a Comment